DYMEC DY-5844-C39M Serial Links, Multi-mode Fiber (2 KM) Serial (RS-232 / 422 / 485) Data Link for Sub-stations and Electrical Switch Gear
DYMEC SERIAL LINKS - Multi-mode
DYMEC DY-5844-C39M - SERIAL Data Links
(RS-232 / 422 / 485) TO Multi-Mode
(< 2 KM) FIBER CONVERTER
DYMEC DY-5844-C39M Multi-mode Fiber (<2 KM) to Serial Converter (DYMEC Serial Link)
The DYMEC DY-5844-C39M Isolated Multimode (< 2 KM) Fiber to Serial (RS 232 / RS 422 / RS 485) Converter is an industrial-grade, isolated and surge-protected Multi-Mode fiber converter. This serial converter allows RS 232 / RS 422 / RS 485 signals to be bi-bidirectionally converted to fiber optic signalling and thus extend the distance up to 2 km over multi-mode fiber. By using fiber optic transmission technology the DYMEC DY-5844-C39M Fiber Converter provides a noise-immune, electrically isolated and error free data transmission environment. The Fiber converter is also DIN rail mountable. Used in Power Switch Gear and Sub-station Applications.
DYMEC C39 Multi-mode Fiber Converter Hardware Features:
- Power Input Voltage: +10 ~ +30 Volts DC.
- Interface: RS-232/422/485 auto switching to Fiber (Multi-mode).
- RS-232: 3 full-duplex (TXD, RXD, GND).
- RS-422: Differential 4 full-duplex wires ( TX+ , RX+, TX- , and RX-).
- RS-485: Differential 2 half-duplex wires (D+, D-).
- Cable: Fiber ST Cable (62.5/125 um). 50 Micron Fiber Cable can also be used
- Wavelength: 850 nano meter.
- Distance: RS-422/485 up to 4000 ft . ( 1250 Meters), and Fiber up to 2 KM .
- Baud Rate: From 300 bps to 115.2 kbps (maximum)
- Connection type: Screw terminal for maximum AWG 12 wire.
- Signal LED: Power on, TX, RX.
- Power supply: Screw terminal, or standard external DC adapter.
- Power consumption: 1.6 Watts.
- Isolation Voltage: 3000 Volts DC.
- Operating temperature:-40 to +85℃.
- Storage temperature: -40 to +85℃.
- Humidity: 10-97%0 non-condensing.
- Dimension: 151 mm X 75 mm X 26 mm .
- Weight: 395 g
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
. ST Multi-mode fiber port connectors.
. Supports 3,000 Volts DC isolation protection.(Built-in)
. All RS-422 / RS-485 signals are protected by both surge and over current protection.
. Power / TX / RX mode LED indicator.
. Fiber transmission distance up to 2 km.
. DIN rail and panel mount support.
Fiber Converter Software Features:
- . Auto directional flow control on RS-485.
. Automatically switch signaling RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485.
. Automatic baud rate switching from 300 baud to 115.2 Kbps.
- Replaces Garretcom - DYMEC 5843 & 5844 Converters
The DYMEC DY-5844-C39M Multi-mode Fiber to Serial Converter Package Includes:
DYMEC DY-5844-C39M Fiber to RS 232 / RS 422 / RS 485 Converter, and Documentation.
REPLACES KYLAND, GARRETTCOM, KYLAND Technology, KYLAND-USA, Transition Networks, Antaira, Comtrol, Ruggedcom, Belden, cisco