DYMEC DY-5844MA-ST Serial Links, Multi-mode Fiber (2 KM) Serial (RS-232 / 422 / 485) Data Link for Sub-stations and Electrical Switch Gear
DYMEC SERIAL LINK - Multi-mode
DYMEC DY-5844-MA-ST - SERIAL Data Links
(RS-232 / 422 / 485) TO Multi-Mode
(< 2 KM) FIBER CONVERTER (Small Form Factor)
Comes as a Complete Kit - Including DB9 Cable / AC Power Supply
DYMEC DY-5844MA-ST Multimode (850nm) Fiber (<2 KM) to Serial Converter (DYMEC Serial Link)
The DYMEC DY-5844MA-ST Isolated Multimode (< 2 KM) Fiber to Serial (RS 232 / RS 422 / RS 485) Converter is an industrial-grade, isolated and surge-protected Multi-Mode fiber converter. This serial converter allows RS 232 / RS 422 / RS 485 signals to be bi-bidirectionally converted to fiber optic signaling and thus extend the distance up to 2 km over multi-mode fiber. By using fiber optic transmission technology the DYMEC DY-5844MA-ST Fiber Converter provides a noise-immune, electrically isolated and error free data transmission environment. The Fiber converter is also shelf / wall mountable. Used in Power Switch Gear and Sub-station Applications.
UL, CE, FCC, IEEE, IEC, ITUT, NEMA, Substation & Digital Substation, Switchgear
IEEE 61850-3 Used in Electrical Substations & Distribution
IEEE 1613 Used in Electrical Substations & Distribution
EN50155 Used in Railway & Transportation
EN50121-4 Used in Railway & Transportation
NEMA TS-2 – Used in Traffic Signal Control Systems
DYMEC 5844MA-ST Multi-mode Fiber Converter Hardware Features:
- Power Input Voltage: +5 ~ +36 Volts DC.
- Interface: RS-232/422/485 auto switching to Fiber (Multi-mode).
- RS-232: 3 full-duplex (TXD, RXD, GND)- DB-9 Cable
- RS-422: Differential 4 full-duplex wires ( TX+ , RX+, TX- , and RX-) - Screw Mount
- RS-485: Differential 2 half-duplex wires (D+, D-) - Screw Mount
- Cable: Fiber ST Cable (62.5/125 um). 50 Micron Fiber Cable can also be used
- Wavelength: 850 Nano meter.
- Distance: RS-422/485 up to 4000 ft . ( 1250 Meters), and Fiber up to 2 KM .
- Baud Rate: From 300 bps to 115.2 kbps (maximum)
- Serial Connection type: DB9 for RS-232 / Screw Mount for RS422 / RS-485
- Signal LED: Power on, TX, RX.
- Power supply: Screw terminal - Plug for AC adapter
- Power consumption: <1 Watt.
- Isolation Voltage: 3000 Volts DC.
- Operating temperature:-40 to +85℃.
- Storage temperature: -40 to +85℃.
- Humidity: 10-95%0 non-condensing.
- Dimensions: 78 mm X 25 mm X 85 mm . (Small Form Factor)
- Weight: 385 g
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
. ST Multi-mode fiber port connectors.
- . ST Multi-mode 850nm
- . Supports 3,000 Volts DC isolation protection.(Built-in)
. All RS-422 / RS-485 signals are protected by both surge and over current protection.
. Power / TX / RX mode LED indicator.
. Fiber transmission distance up to 2 km.
. Shelf and panel mount support.
Fiber Converter Software Features:
- . Auto directional flow control on RS-485.
. Automatically switch signaling RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485.
. Automatic baud rate switching from 300 baud to 115.2 Kbps.
- Replaces ALL Garrettcom - DYMEC 5843 & 5844 Converters
The DYMEC DY-5844MA-ST Multi-mode Fiber to Serial Converter Package Includes:
DYMEC DY-5844MA-ST Fiber to RS 232 / RS 422 / RS 485 Serial Link
Includes: DB-9 Cable & AC Power Supply
REPLACES KYLAND, GARRETTCOM, KYLAND Technology, KYLAND-USA, Transition Networks, Antaira, Comtrol, Ruggedcom, Belden, cisco