DY-5545M - DYMEC SERIAL LINK / Redundant Fiber Ring Serial Link / Multimode
The DY-5545M single-channel dual-loop self-healing industrial optical transceiver. It is a low-cost serial data transmission communication device with dual-ring self-healing function that can adapt to industrial environments. It can form a chain network or a dual-loop fiber network for the transparent transmission of one RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 signal on the fiber ring network. Provides superior opto-isolation
UL, CE, FCC, IEEE, IEC, ITUT, NEMA, Substation & Digital Substation, Switchgear
IEEE 61850-3 Used in Electrical Substations & Distribution
IEEE 1613 Used in Electrical Substations & Distribution
EN50155 Used in Railway & Transportation
EN50121-4 Used in Railway & Transportation
NEMA TS-2 – Used in Traffic Signal Control Systems
- Supports fast ring network redundancy protection & functionality.
- Supports RS-232 / RS-422 / RS-485
- Power: DC 36~72 Volts
- Dimensions: 110 x 27 x 100 mm
- PCM pulse code modulation technology combined with digital phase-locked loop clock extraction technology.
- Serial protection circuit, hot-swappable.
- Serial access node greater than 128.
- Smart electrical interface, no dial settings (Auto detect).
- Exact status indication, LED light alarm, for easy maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Rugged Design with full surge protection & Opto-Isolation
- Certified for Power Station, Sub-station and Switchgear usage.
- Temperature Hardened: -40C ~ +85C
- Certifications: UL, CE, FCC, IEEE, IEC, ITUT, NEMA TS-2, Substation & Digital Substation, Switchgear
- 5KM Fiber Distance / 1310nm
- Kit includes DB-9 Cable
We Also Recommend
DY-5546S - DYMEC SERIAL LINK / Redundant Fiber Ring Serial Link / Single-mode
DY-5844S - DYMEC SERIAL LINK (Singlemode)
DY-5844M - DYMEC SERIAL LINK (Multimode)
DY-5877M - DYMEC SERIAL LINK (Multimode)